Smoke alarm servicing and compliance assurance
Your legal requirements as per State and Federal Smoke Alarm Legislation: in all states of Australia it is the legal responsibility of all property owners and residential rental providers to install, manage and maintain working smoke alarms.
Smoke Alarm Check
We provide an all-inclusive service to ensure compliance, including:
- Comprehensive smoke alarm testing, servicing, and replacement when required (smoke alarms have a life-span of 10 years)
- Comprehensive smoke alarm compliance report to prove you have met your legal requirements as a residential rental provider
- Free replacement of battery smoke alarms that expire or become faulty
- Free call out for hardwired alarm replacements
- Unlimited number of visits to each property within a 12 month period and smoke alarms serviced per property
- Rapid response for urgent jobs knowing your property and tenants are protected with us
Smoke Alarm Safety Services
Annual maintenance, compliance assessment and battery replacement. Replacement of alarm units when required.
+GST per annum